Well it makes zero sense that Jesus would be a Muslim.
He made and drank wine, he declared he is the Son of God, he declared the comforter as the Holy Spirit; he said he died and rose again.
None of that fits the model of a Muslim.
1. Jesus made wine [John 2:1-11]
2. Jesus drank wine [Luke 7:33–44; Luke 7:1-50; Matthew 26:27–29; Mark 14:23–25; Luke 22:17–18; Mark 14:23]
3. Jesus declared he is the Son of God [Mark 14:61-62; John 10:33]
4. Jesus declared the comforter as the Holy Spirit [John 14:26]
5. Jesus said he died and rose again [Luke 24:44-48; Revelation 1:17-18]